Central London Sub-Regional Transport Partnership
Number of Project Partners: 12
The Central London Sub-Regional Transport Partnership (CLSRTP) enables collaboration and information-sharing between partner boroughs on key sub-regional transport priorities. CLSRTP engages in a range of projects across the below to address these priorities which range from innovative pilots and trials, to forward-thinking research and strategy.
Cross River Partnership manages CLSRTP and facilitates the delivery of CLSRTP projects, on behalf of Transport for London.
Current projects underway include:
• Developing a parking assessment framework for central London boroughs
• Research in to the technology and tools to monitor noise associated with deliveries
The following projects were delivered in 2018/2019:
• A study evaluating best practice in cycle logistics
• Installation of dual-purpose cycle stations to support active travel
• A review of network capability for EV freight for CLSRTP borough depots
• Reviewing funding innovations available to transport authorities
• A guidance document to support CLSRTP authorities in delivering the Mayor of London’s Vision Zero