Reflecting on 2023!12th December 2023 / Posted by Susannah Wilks
CRP and its partners have a huge amount to be really proud of that we achieved together during 2023!
- successfully completed the Defra–funded Clean Air Logistics for London (CALL) programme
- started a new 26-partner Smarter Greener Logistics (SGL) programme
- recruited amazing new CRP team members – Guillaume Strebelle, Katie Smith and Sarah Meertens
- welcomed a new City of London Corporation Co-Chair to the CRP Board, Mary Durcan, also Chairman of Port Health and Environmental Services Committee
- signed up Knightsbridge Partnership and King’s Road Partnership to CRP
- levered in funding from the Horizon European source
- been the runner up in the CiTTi awards 2023 with Westminster City Council for our work on sustainable last mile logistics
to name but a few!
We would like to thank all of our partners and funders for your incredible support throughout 2023, and we look forward to Delivering London’s Future Together throughout 2024 and beyond!
Have a wonderful Festive Season!
CRP Director Susannah Wilks