CAV4 Countdown27th June 2022 / Posted by Rachael Aldridge
- Worked with 26 project partners
- Delivered 5 freight strands
- Hosted 16 online events with 58 expert speakers
- Contacted 20 businesses about the Realising Electric Vans Scheme
- Listed 106 businesses on the CRP Clean Air Villages Directory
- Added 200 Rapid Charging Hub Sites to the Urban Logistics Hub Map
And much more!
Thank you to our funder Defra and all the Clean Air Villages project partners for collaborating on a fantastic project which we can all be extremely proud of. We are really excited to have launched Clean Air Logistics for London to continue to improve air quality across London!