Sign up to CRP’s Next Hybrid Event26th September 2022 / Posted by Rachael Aldridge
Click here to join Cross River Partnership for Session 9 of CRP’s Connect 4 Series –
Good Parks for London 2022 Report Launch
This event, taking place on Thursday 29th September, 4pm – 4:45pm, will launch the Good Parks for London 2022 report.
Headlined ‘Keeping Parks Clean’, the report focuses on litter and waste management, featuring excellent case studies from across London. CRP will also be launching brand new guidance ‘Funding Healthy Streets Assets’ for effective public private partnership in delivering Healthy Streets projects.
We will be hearing from
- Julia Thrift, Director of Healthier Placemaking, Town & Country Planning Association
- Julian Woolley, National Landscape Design Director, GL Hearn
- Tony Leach, Chief Executive, Parks for London
- A representative from the top performing London Borough
- Ross Phillips, Sustainable Transport Project Manager, CRP
- Rachael Aldridge, Communications Project Manager, CRP
If you would like to attend this hybrid event in-person, please email CRP Communications Manager Rachael Aldridge: email@example.com