London Moves Into Tier 315th December 2020 / Posted by CRP Team
London and other parts of the South East join tier three at 00:01 GMT on Wednesday 16th December. Tier three is the toughest level of restrictions in England. But what does this mean?
- Pubs, restaurants and other hospitality venues must close except for takeaway and delivery
- Indoor entertainment venues, such as theatres, bowling alleys and cinemas, must remain shut
- Sport fans cannot attend events in stadiums
- Households cannot mix with other households indoors, unless they are part of a bubble
- People are advised not to travel to and from tier three areas
- Outdoor entertainment venues can stay open
- Schools, shops, hair and beauty salons, libraries and gyms are still open
- Households can mix in public settings such as parks, in groups of up to six people
More information on what tier three means for Londoners can be found here.