LoCITY Roadshows6th July 2017 / Posted by CRP Team
LoCITY are shortly running four roadshows (i.e. electric, gas, hydrogen and finally ‘Fuels in Action’, which includes renewable fuels and retrofit solutions) – https://locity.org.uk/locity-interactive-roadshows/
The five key reasons to attend are:
- 01: Hear from technology experts on current applications and future capabilities of each fuel
- 02: Ask questions to operators already using ultra low emission vans and HGVs in real-life situations
- 03: Compare the total cost of ownership of alternatively fuelled vehicles compared to their diesel equivalents
- 04: Gain practical advice from fleet engineers in charge of maintaining alternatively fuelled vehicles
- 05: Get hands-on with the wide range of vans and trucks taking part in the roadshows, as well as explore the different refuelling mechanisms available
The first event is taking place on 12 July (9am to 1pm) at the University of East London. There will be 8-10 electric vehicles (including HGVs) on show. You will have an opportunity to speak directly to technology experts about current applications and future capabilities and hear first hand from operators who are already using electric vehicles in their fleets.
For further information or to register please visit: https://locity.org.uk/locity-interactive-roadshows/.