Join CRP Conversations: Improving Air Quality by Enhancing River & Rail25th September 2023 / Posted by Ross Phillips
Join us on Wednesday 11th October, 4pm – 5pm for Cross River Partnership (CRP)’s next CRP Conversations: Improving Air Quality by Enhancing River & Rail. This Conversation will discuss the potential for a freight hub at Waterloo station, exploring the potential economic, social and environmental benefits that can be achieved by prioritising this space for rail and road-fed micro-logistics hubs.
This is a hybrid panel discussion where in-person attendees can network with refreshments and nibbles at the Lord Mayor’s Parlour in Westminster City Council. Please send through any questions you would like our panellists to answer.
Our panellists are:
- Sefinat Otaru, Project Manager, Cross River Partnership
- Farah Asemi, Founder, ecofleet
- Dan Fredriksson, Network Rail’s Great British Railways Transitions Team
- Nick Gallop, Director, Intermodality
- Harshil Patel, Senior Consultant, Steer
Register for the event via Eventbrite!
For more information about the event, please email CRP Sustainable Transport Manager Ross Phillips at email@example.com