CRP is recruiting!19th July 2016 / Posted by Carol Quamina
CRP is looking for an outstanding individual for the maternity cover of our Employability Co-ordinator. In this role you will lead, develop and manage CRP’s employment programmes, which work closely with businesses to achieve project outcomes. You will develop and maintain partnerships, establish and manage projects and programmes, line-manage a team of delivery staff, seek and secure new funding opportunities and ensure successful delivery.
CRP is a unique organisation to work for. To succeed in this role you will:
• have extensive experience in the employment and skills sector;
• have significant experience of successfully managing complex projects or programmes which bring together the private, public and voluntary sector;
• be able to quickly develop new partnerships and tailor your approach to different audiences;
• effectively lead a team;
• be able to spot and develop new opportunities.
• Application closing date: Monday 15th August 2016
• Interview date: Thursday 25th August 2016
• To apply: https://jobs.westminster.gov.uk/intranet/wd_portal.show_job?p_web_site_id=4511&p_web_page_id=271540&p_preview=Y•
For more information: contact Elizabeth Harris on email@example.com or 07875 765 751