Clean Air Villages 4 – Quarter 2 Steering Group Meeting26th October 2021 / Posted by CRP Team
The CAV4 project is helping all of the project partners to make improvements to air quality through the delivery of innovative freight solutions that address consolidation, distribution, mode, technology and policy issues.
Some of the progress made to date on the CAV4 project during the last quarter includes:
- Air quality and noise monitors on the Guy’s & St Thomas’ river boat and the piers at Dartford and London Bridge.
- Surveys of tenants / members of Cadogan Estates and Central District Alliance to explore potential for consolidation and/or preferred supplier lists.
- Introductions between landowners and logistics operators for spaces listed on the urban logistics hub map.
- Procurement of telematic dongles to provide free support to businesses gathering data informed choice whilst switching.
- Focus group held on walking freight.
- Expansion of the CRP Clean Air Villages Directory to include 11 new local village pages.
- Delivery of Lunchtime Launch online webinars.
For more information, please visit the CAV4 Project Page.