6 funding bids submitted5th December 2022 / Posted by Susannah Wilks
CRP has submitted 6 collaborative funding bids during 2022, including ones to new potential funding sources.
- Smarter Greener Logistics submitted to Defra
- JUST STREETS submitted to Horizon
- DISTRICT submitted to Horizon with industry partner UPS
- CO-CARE submitted to Driving Urban Transitions with academic partners University of Westminster and London School of Economics
- Greening proposals shared with the boroughs within the Communities and Places strand of the UK Shared Prosperity Fund
- Consultancy proposals submitted to a number of London boroughs and BIDs
Keep your fingers crossed for some positive outcomes!
CRP Director Susannah Wilks, email@example.com