Traffic filters (planters or bollards on the road, which prevent motor vehicles from passing through), at the following locations:
- The junction of Brooke Road and Evering Road
- Reighton Road, northeast of the junction with Brooke Road
- Narford Road, northeast of the junction with Brooke Road
- Maury Road, south of the junction with Evering Road
- Benthal Road, south of the junction with Evering Road
- Closure of Downs Road, except for buses, west of the junction with Rendlesham Road.
- The junction of Powell Road and Kenninghall Road
This will encourage walking and cycling, promote social distancing and reduce non-local through-traffic on these streets.
If you are a resident or business in the area and you have a motor vehicle, you will still be able to drive to your home or business, but this may be via a different route.
Cyclists, emergency vehicles and refuse vehicles will be able to pass through the traffic filters.