Traffic filters (planters or bollards on the road, which prevent motor vehicles from passing through), at the following locations:
- The junction of Brooke Road and Evering Road
- Reighton Road, northeast of the junction with Brooke Road
- Narford Road, northeast of the junction with Brooke Road
- Maury Road, south of the junction with Evering Road
- Benthal Road, south of the junction with Evering Road
- Closure of Downs Road, except for buses, west of the junction with Rendlesham Road.
- The junction of Powell Road and Kenninghall Road
This will encourage walking and cycling, promote social distancing and reduce non-local through-traffic on these streets.
If you are a resident or business in the area and you have a motor vehicle, you will still be able to drive to your home or business, but this may be via a different route.
Cyclists, emergency vehicles and refuse vehicles will be able to pass through the traffic filters.
Terms & Conditions
Cross River Partnership (CRP) will use the name and comment provided for the sole purpose of sharing on our Healthy Streets Everyday website. We will securely retain your personal data (first and last name) in our records for the lifetime of the Healthy Streets Everyday website. We will never sell this data, nor share it anywhere other than this website without your consent.
All comments and images are approved by CRP before being added to the respective initiative page. Any comments or images that include profanity or any indication of online harassment will be permanently deleted. Any images submitted remain the sole property of the user. If you are not the owner of the image, please ensure you obtain consent from the owner (as well as any people who are in the image) before submitting.
If you agree to these terms please click ‘Submit Comment’.